For the safety of all of our festival goers, please note the following rules are being implemented at this year’s festival:
- All bags and persons will be searched at the entrance of the Festival (see below for details on Prohibited Items)
- The festival grounds will be a glass-free zone; plastic glasses will be distributed.
- Crowd surfing, moshing, crowd circles and throwing of objects can cause serious injury and will not be permitted
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the removal from the event
- A printed version or digital proof of tickets purchased online will be need to be presented at the Town Hall on the night(s)
- You must wear your wristband at all times; any lost wristbands will not be replaced
- Any individual who has previously been removed/barred from the event should not purchase a ticket as they will be refused entry at the gate
- Please place all litter in the bins provided
- You will be asked for ID at the bars to prove you are over 18 years of age. A check 25 policy will be in operation; if you look under 25 you may be asked for ID - Anyone caught drinking under age or without the above mentioned ID will be removed from the event.
- Under 14’s must be accompanied at all times, they will not be allowed re-entry without a parent/adult supervisor
- Management do not accept responsibility for the loss of property or damage to persons or property. Lost and Found can be rung on 086 - 8597236
- Please show respect to the local residents and places of residence
Entry from 6.00pm on both days and the festival closes at 11.30pm on both evenings.
You will be searched before entering the event. If illegal substances are found; you may be prosecuted. Management, at its own discretion, may confiscate any item(s) that is deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes, without limitation; drink, illegal or intoxicating substances including but not limited to; “legal/herbal” highs, fireworks, sparklers. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused or removed from the event.
FOOD & DRINK:
Festival goers may not bring food or drink into the Festival.
If you are unable to produce ID evidencing that you are 18 years old or over when challenged at the entrance points or within the Venue, your alcohol will be confiscated and you risk being refused entry to the Event or arrangements being made for you to leave. A challenge 25 policy will be in operation.
No unaccompanied under 14’s are allowed on site. All under 14’s do not require a ticket to the event and must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult, parent or guardian over 18. Note you may be asked to prove your age with photo ID or you will be refused admission.
Acceptable forms of ID:
Passport, Garda Age Card or Driving Licence
Acceptable forms of ID for Under 18’s are:
School or College ID, in addition to a colour copy of your in-date passport.
ROAR - Right of Admission Reserved:
There will be Security Personnel at this event and any person deemed intoxicated will not be permitted entry. We have a room in the Town Hall where we can have people wait for a Taxi, Parent or other types of collection. The Festival reserves the right to refuse entry or remove offenders to the event.
The above mentioned Festival rules, in addition to the general Terms and Conditions, apply to all attending the event. Failure to comply with these rules &/or Terms and Conditions will result in the offender being removed from the event without any refund. Management may prosecute any person they deem to have broken the law.